This week’s challenge made me realize that these days I mostly use my camera for special events, holidays, and family get-togethers.
When the kids were little, I took pictures all the time…..of everyday life.
Those are the priceless pictures.
Just candid shots.
The ones they did not pose for.
No funny faces, no peace signs, no bunny ears, no fake smiles.
They just lived their little lives and I snapped away.
Those photos are natural and real.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Everyday Life (ahecticlife.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Everyday Life (pakos.me)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Everyday Life (katiedaisy921.wordpress.com)
- Weekend Photo Challenge: Everyday Life (a double-header!) (prodigalpaul.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Everyday Life (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)