This is the first Christmas vacation we’ve ever actually gone on “vacation.” We went to Virginia to see my family and were so lucky that my nephew decided to come a few weeks early! Break was great and I’m sad that it’s about over. But we have a two-day week so it’ll be nice to ease back into things.
Most Accessed Posts in the Past 2 Days
- Summarizing Short Stories: Story Elements and Conflict
- Which Outsiders Character are You?
- Teaching Figurative Language with Media
- Differentiated Vocabulary Boosting Activities
- Identifying Student Learning Styles
- Helping vs. Linking Verbs
- Tricks to Teaching Character Types
- The Girl and The Avocado: A Very Short Story About Self-Control