This is the first Christmas vacation we’ve ever actually gone on “vacation.” We went to Virginia to see my family and were so lucky that my nephew decided to come a few weeks early! Break was great and I’m sad that it’s about over. But we have a two-day week so it’ll be nice to ease back into things.
Most Accessed Posts in the Past 2 Days
- Tricks to Teaching Character Types
- Summarizing Short Stories: Story Elements and Conflict
- Which Outsiders Character are You?
- Helping vs. Linking Verbs
- Simile Search
- 5-7 Sentence Paragraph Graphic Organizer
- "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street" - Vocabulary Unit
- The Last Hurrah: Text Structure Review