Round 2 of the freezing temps….Enough already!!
Despite still being sick, it was a good, short week.
My Friday Five goes something like this:
1. Reading a book with my class on the iPads = Amazing! Why didn’t I think of this sooner?
2. Laughing so hard at dinner the other night and Diet Coke coming out of Ian’s nose! (Did I mention we were in a restaurant!?) = Laughter IS the best medicine!
3. Dee qualifying for the District Spelling Bee and making the Power of the Pen Team! = Proud momma here!
4. Super cuddly puppy in a turtleneck! = Say Cheese!
5. This video I shared with Ian and Dee last night at dinner = I think their Valentine’s gifts are going to have a “Jelly Bean” theme this year!