I am very excited about what I’m about to share with you all. I am doing a mash-up of Padlet, the CuBe of FaTe, and an idea from a first year teacher I worked with last year.
The photo below doesn’t show you the whole Padlet, but you can go here to access it.
Directions for how I will use this in my own classroom during the first few weeks of school:
- Roll the CuBe of FaTe at the start of class.
- Pull up the corresponding prompt. (By column)
- Allow students time to write in their journals.
- Share/discuss/collect as appropriate.
- Keep track of each class with this printable PDF so you don’t repeat yourself.
This activity is geared towards 8th graders, but may work with other grades or be used in different ways. I’m just providing the Padlet for you to use. I’d love to hear any ideas or how it goes in your room if you try it!